Friday, February 11, 2011

NEWS FLASH!!!


We are due Sept. 24th!! Lachlynn and this babe will be 2 and half years apart. Crazy and exciting all at the same time!! I am 8 weeks today, I feel fine 95% of the time and the other 5% I am a nauseous, so I really can't complain. We went to the Dr today and got to see the little baby AkA blob, and saw the heart beating. Everything is healthy and fine with me and baby. J.D. got to see everything too and he was there to hold my hand when they drew my blood, I know I am a baby!We are all very excited! Anyways that's what's new with the Sheppards!

7 comments:

The Stone's said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited! And you are not a baby. Getting your blood drawn is the WORST!

ScottandTia said...

congrats!!! can't believe you are having your second! and i'm a baby too when i get blood drawn. there's just something about it that isn't fun! :)

Jamie said...

Oh Camie that is so wonderful! Not only that your pregnant but that they will 2&1/2 years apart. You have no idea how jealous I am of that fact! :) Congratulations! Love ya!

Laura said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Congrats!!!

the Reeder family said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!

McRachie said...

This is so exciting Camie! You guys are such a cute family! Let me know if you need another piggy bank for this one ;)