Monday, February 21, 2011

This n, that

First off, this is my baby! She is really growing up. She is a couple weeks away from her 2nd birthday, I can't believe it. She is talking up a storm, she LOVES to sing, she walks around the house singing her ABC's, really well I might add. It's just crazy how dependent on me she was when she was a baby and now she is trying to do everything by herself. The time has flown! Here are a few things she loves- coloring, dancing, singing, juice, her pink blanket, pop tarts, apples, and playing with her dollies.


I have been making cakes like crazy! It keeps me busy, but I love it. My mom made me a cute new apron to sport as I bake away, I love it! This cake I made for my friends little boy. It was a lot of fun, I tried out a new fondant and I think it turned out really well.


We bought chickens! J.D. thought it would be fun to be more self sufficient, so he bought baby chicks so we can have our own eggs. I didn't think I would like them very much, but they are so cute! We got them the day they hatched, they are little fluff balls. Lachlynn loves them. In a couple weeks they can go out side in the chicken coop. I love that we have a big back yard so we can have fun things like chickens.


2 comments:

Laura said...

that is so cool you guys have chickens! And a chicken coup--Uncle Chris is a good example :)

The Stone's said...

I want to see those chickens! They look so cute! Remember how I had one and it drowned in the toilet... keep your toilet seats down! Love you friend!