Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10 weeks

i always wanted to take pictures of my progress while I am pregnant. I never did with Lachlynn, so I am doing it with this babe. I am 12 weeks right now, but this picture is of me at 10 weeks. Food never sounded good to me for a while there, but now I have my appetite back. I have been getting migraines daily the last few weeks which was awful!! I haven't gotten one for a while, lets hope my body is growing out of them. I have always had a sweet tooth, but it's been even worse with this pregnancy! I know I am pregnant when I go the store and Cheeto's, sprite, and a candy bar look like a good snack. I walk past them and try not to give a second glance. It's so funny that I wan't that stuff when before I would never! I really can't complain, it's been a really easy pregnancy so far.

The rest of the pictures are of my little Lachy! She is so funny, she makes my laugh everyday. The other night I was singing her songs before bed, and she stops me and says " mama sing a song for baby in your tummy". The song she wanted me to sing was We are a happy family. It was so sweet! J.D. and I can't get enough of her!






1 comment:

Lynnette said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I'm sorry about the migranes and I hope they are gone for good. That is no fun!! (Believe me, I know!) I look forward to seeing the progress of your little (and I do mean little) belly!