Thursday, March 17, 2011


I know I am posting a lot of pregnant pictures, but I just wanted to keep a photo blog of the pregnancy, so here's another. This is me at 12 weeks. I am now 13 weeks and feeling great! I am still able to go to the gym and do my normal work outs just not any crunches. I love that I am blessed with easy and healthy pregnancies. I know someone who is just a couple week a head of me and is on complete bed rest her whole pregnancy and she just hopes for the best. I am so lucky and blessed to feel this way and be able to do all my normal stuff! Oh good news our Dr is going to tell us what we are having next visit! It's only 16 weeks!!!! I am so excited. I can't believe how fast this is going. Anyways all is well.

2 comments:

Jess said...

That's exciting!!

Neff Family said...

But shouldn't there be a BELLY there?
=)