This was Lachlynn's little photo shoot! She was so cute in her new little outfit. She loved everything about Easter. Our neighborhood did a little easter egg hunt and she was so excited to get eggs and candy,(mostly the candy).
19 weeks already! This was a picture of me at 18 weeks. I tell ya this pregnancy is going by fast! I am still feeling great. I do pee more often and I can tell my stomache is getting a little bigger Finally! The best thing is that I can feel her move now. It's been hard enough that J.D. can feel her move if we hold really still. It's an amazing thing!
7 comments:
those pictures are so cute! framable even. i like the 3rd one. it looks like she's trying to fit in the picture with her neck bent like that. and guess what?!? i didn't even get a cupcake...i forgot to get one. but they were adorable. i'll have to borrow it sometime. jd can feel already? that's good cuz cody always thinks my heartbeat is the baby:)
umm... you sure you're pregnant lady??? your little one is such a cutie! hope all is well!
Camie! That first picture of Lachlynn is SO YOU!!! I think I have one of you doing that same face! Love the cupcakes and you... and I'm not showing you my stomach anymore. My only comfort is I'm on number three and maybe there's a possibility there's still two in there!
Camie you are so cute(and tiny) pregnant! Lachlynn is looking so grown up! We sure miss you guys! Those cupcakes looks super yummy! I really wish we lived closer so we really could open up a Cam and Tam Cakes!
i love you!! your cupcakes are so cute! and i bet they tasted as good as they look! i love your frosting, so yummy!! and i LOVE that little girl so much!!
Looking good for 19 weeks! I'm not sure I can even tell. That is how I look all the time! :-)
OH Cam she's SO pretty! And in that last picture of her in the pink coat she looks so much like Cheyenne's kids... but prettier.. they must be related. :)
Post a Comment