Saturday, April 9, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!


We went in yesterday to see what we were having and we found out Lachlynn will have a little sister! Since my uterus is tipped backwards I am not really showing yet. It was so fun to see our little baby and to know there really is something in there. She was moving all around. If you look at the first picture you can see her little hand. She kept waving it, it really looked like she was saying hi! J.D. and I are thrilled! Lachlynn is happy and wanted to get the baby bows and headbands all day so we bought some new bows. It's a good thing we did because odds are she will be like Lachlynn and have no hair till shes 3! Lachlynn was concerned that her baby sister really needed a blanket, so I got some bins out of storage that had her old baby blankets in them to show Lachlynn that her baby would have lots of blankets. She has carried them around all day today. Like I said we are so happy with our new additin!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

i'm really happy for you guys! that is so fun that lachy's into it. malik is trying to stay blissfully unaware until the last possible second:)

tam said...

Congratulations!!! What a cute big sister she will be!

The Stone's said...

YAY!!!! Two girls are so so so fun! You will love it! Lachlynn sounds just like Soy already! Such good big sisters!

Carolyn Howell said...

Hey Camie. I am so glad to read up on your pregnancy and learn that you are having another baby girl. Thanks for sharing! Also, I was happy to hear that you and Callie had shared an afternoon with your little women. I love you! xoxo

Laura said...

Yay for another little girl!!