Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lachlynn can ride a bike!

Lachlynn can ride a bike! She is getting so big. She has been riding my nephew's bike and loved it, so we got her one. She rides that thing none stop. J.D. was gone out of town in texas last week for work and brought back this little hat for Lachlynn. She loved riding her new bike with her new hat!



We got Lachlynn a new big girl bed so we can give her old bed/crib to baby sister. I sure wish baby sister had a name. She loves her new bed.

This is a birthday cake I made for a huge red socks fan! It was a lot of fun to make. I love baking!!


We have been doing a lot of yard work this last month and Lachlynn loves to help daddy do the work, I love this picture of them. It has shadows, but I think it's precious!

22 weeks!! I feel like I am finally making a dent in this pregnancy. I am feeling good, I can definitely feel baby girl more and more! This past week I can notice my tummy coming along. It' crazy how fast it't going by.

3 comments:

Laura said...

tummy? what tummy? And way to go for exercising and having a busy baby at home!

ScottandTia said...

you still don't look pregnant AT ALL!!! lachlynn is so cute!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I love the picture with her cowboy hat from behind. So cute! You look so great. Happy 23 weeks!! I love you!!