Saturday, June 4, 2011

Landon graduated!!! I can't believe my little brother is not so little anymore! It's weird that there will be no more events or reasons to go to hunter high school any more! He is such a cute guy, I just love him!


Here I am at 24 weeks! I can't believe I am 6 months!! I am feeling so good! I think we have finally decided on a name for this little girl. As of now her name will be Victoria. NO she will not go by Vicki for short, we are not fans of that!!

These are just some random pictures I thought I would post.




We went to the library grand opening the other day and Lachlynn loved it! The library is one of her favorite places. J.D. has been going out of town a lot lately for work and we miss him a lot. Since he has been gone, he always makes sure to do a daddy daughter date every week. They usually go to the library and then to article circle for ice cream. Often times I will ask her if she wants to go to the library and she will say " I go with my daddy".

3 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I love the daddy daughter dates! So cute. And i love that she said she goes to the library with her daddy. I love you, and i can NOT wait to meet baby Victoria!!
You look wonderful, I am so happy that your pregnancy keeps going well. You deserve it.

The Stone's said...

Cute name Cam! And cute you! Can you believe that Landon, Shenay and Marquie are graduated? Wasn't that just us? So crazy! They're big! :(

britni jean said...

what a pretty name! victoria! i think tori's a cute nickname for victoria. but i feel the same way about vicki as you do, i don't like it.