I had to add this cute little picture of Lachlynn and her cute cousin Malik. They are so close they often fight like brother and sister!
we are having a lot of fun with our very own yard this summer. I love having a house! J.D. has always wanted a trampoline so we bought one the other day and Lachlynn has so much fun on it. I can't get on and join the fun yet, but you better believe come September I'll be on the tramp getting this baby to come. Lachlynn loves her little pool, it's freezing cold water, but she doesn't mind one bit. Oh and the picture of our deck is of the latices work J.D. did to fix it up and so our chickens would not get under the deck.
I am now 27 weeks pregnant, a few days shy of my 7 month! I am feeling so good still, I feel so blessed. I do feel baby Victoria move a lot more these days. I feel her rolling all around. I always forget that I am pregnant until I bend over and pick things up, I can feel a little something stopping me!
3 comments:
You look great! thank you for all your help yesterday and for the fun time in the pool. I love you and I am so glad that you live down the street and I can't wait to snuggle that little girl!!
You are so tiny! I feel the same way about moving around fine until I bend or try and put my socks on standing up :) Summer days look fun over there in utah!
So fun! We just got a tramp too! I love summer! Let's play soon!
Post a Comment