Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lately

Sorry there are a lot of pictures! We have been so busy lately! So much to report.
First off my sweet Grandpa passed away last week. He was a great man and I will miss the laughs, great advice, long talks, and our chocolate shake runs! The neat thing is he was part of Victoria's blessing the day before he died. I feel so lucky to have shared that special day with him before he died. I love you Grandpa.
These are just a bunch of pictures of the blessing day. The fist picture was a four generation with my grandpa, very sweet!







My latest project, paper pine cone ornaments! I had a lot of fun making them. Super easy if anyone is interested in making them.


These two little girls are so fun! I just love having two little girls, I can't wait till Victoria is older so they can play together.



4 comments:

Jess said...

Awww Victoria kind of looks like a little me baby doll for Lachlynn. Too cute!

Jess said...

In that last photo :)

The Stone's said...

Love that cheetah dress ;) And I love your Grandpa! His touch extended beyond your family and he even made me feel special as a little girl ALWAYS at the Hancuff's house! Loved him! And love you! What should we do for your birthday? You old fart!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So cute!! I love all those pictures. The girls are so beautiful!!