Thursday, December 1, 2011

I love our prophet!

I was reading the Ensign the other day and found this quote from our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson. It enlightened my mind and was a strong reminder of the love our Father in Heaven has for me. I thought I would share it...

" I leave with you my witness and my testimony that God our Eternal Father lives and loves us. He is indeed our Father, and He is personal and real. May we realize and understand how close to us He is willing to come, how far He is willing to go to help us, how much he loves us, and how much He does and is willing to do for us."

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Love that quote. Thanks for sharing.

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Love it. Thank you. I love you!!

the Reeder family said...

i needed to read that. thank you for putting it out there to remind me ;0) hope all is well!