Lachlynn's new favorite things are puzzles! This girl is talented! There are times she shows me where to put them! She made these two all by herself! She is only 2!!!
I had to throw this picture in here. She is a doll!!!!!!!!
lachlynn opening her new baby alive doll. That's all she wanted for Christmas.
It's tradition every year to open our new Pj's for Christmas eve, Lachlynn loves her hello kitty slippers, she sleeps with then on!
We always act out the nativity with J.D.'s family and it is so fun! This year we got to be Mary and Joseph. Of course Victoria was baby Jesus and Lachlynn was a sheep.
Here are a few pictures that I love!
I just started giving them baths together they both love it. Lachlynn likes to entertain Victoria and Victoria love to just sit and stare at Lachlynn.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjNXgfNN-CqV4Xt2c6vy6Kl_FNdHytrZq6P2FtwTpwtvj-hwI2sRumwhFyeebdytlxrxiNwPlpKGBDN2Gy2ZWM6qsE1j4lT_we-zH6_H-8VnW6wyQDfsiL9d4F8EnVtUzRSkrUeUxajGU7G/s1600/IMG_2098.JPG">
I love this picture of Victoria looking at herself in the camera!
I love this picture of Lachlynn enjoying my treats I make. She is always my taste tester!
4 comments:
Your girls are so cute. Mackenzie has missed Lachlynn and Hyrum truly does miss Victoria. I hope you have had an amazing holiday season.
Hi Camie & family! I stopped by for a peek. Very fun happenings at your house. Thx for sharing! Auntie Carolyn is proud of you. xoxo
(Cute blog background too)
So cute! I love that top picture of them in their matching dresses! Victoria is so stinkin' cute! And of coarse I love that Lachlynn! Hope you had great holidays!
oh she is still so tiny! I love it!
Post a Comment