I thought I would post about my sweet girl. I have said this before, and I'll say it again, she is such a joy to be around!
She has always been a really good talker, but as she grows she continues to amazes me with all that she can say. She loves to learn about numbers, shapes, letters, and like I mentioned before she LOVES puzzles. She can put together a puzzle quicker then I can, no joke! She is such a good big sister, always trying to make Victoria smile and laugh. She loves Jesus. Every night we sing our "Jesus songs" which are any primary song. Her favorite song is silent night, I have been singing that song to her every night since July! I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent her to me! He knew I needed a Lachlynn in my life. I love her more then I can say!
2 comments:
She wanted to sing Silent Night in Nursery last Sunday. I thought it was cute. :)
She's a sweetheart! Love that girl!
Post a Comment