Friday, March 23, 2012

Lachlynn's 3!

This is Lachlynn on her birthday morning with Victoria opening presents. She had a great day! We sure love our Lachlynn!!!!



Lachlynn wanted a "Hello Kitty" party. She had a blast having all our family there just for her!





Did I mention we got a dog? This is Chester! He is so good with the girls, and a great dog! Lachlynn loves her best buddy!


Can't forget this little one. I took her in for her 6 month appointment and she is in the 9% for her height and weight.
Weight-13 pounds
height-25 inshces
we love this little girl.

8 comments:

PrincessJulia said...

Wow! She is heavier than Hyrum and he has only got 1.2 an inch on her. It is so amazing how close those two are. I hope all is well.

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Cute pictures, I love those girls. And your cake looks awesome :)You're awesome.

Tanya said...

that last little picture, victoria looks so tiny and so cute with her little arms. and what a fun day for little lachey. her morning is awesome!

Tanya said...

i meant to say her morning hair.

The Stone's said...

Happy Birthday Lachlynn! She's so cute! And Victoria is so tiny! Love that dainty babe! I miss you!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday to Lachlynn!

Laura said...

We're coming in the end of April, hopefully you can see you guys?!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! 3???!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LACHLYNN!!!! I didn't realize her b-day was so close to Ethan's... although he just turned 1! And Victoria is just a doll! So beautiful, of course! Chester is the cutest little guy! Is he a cocker spaniel? Love you guys!
~Erin