Friday, April 6, 2012
Faith
I just wanted to write some of my thoughts down. Well we found out that J.D. got laid off this week. His company is world wide and they were doing some down sizing through out the nation and Salt Lake happened to be one of those areas. It has been very overwhelming and I have been feeling a Little bad for myself, but I happened to open my scriptures to this verse...Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, with men this is impossible;but with God all things are possible". It was just what I needed to hear at that exact time. I know that my Father in Heaven knows what we need and is waiting to bless us, we just need to ask him. We might not know what exactly is in store for us, but with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So true. I'm gaining a stronger testimony everyday of just how aware Heavenly Father is of our very personal needs. He's always preparing us for something else, and sometimes those preparations can be a little scary. I have no doubts that you and your little fam will always be taken care of. In the meantime, we'll keep you in our prayers! Love you so much friend!
Wow! Thank you for that! Something I needed to hear! Sorry to hear about that... maybe it's so you guys can move back to PA...TEHEHE!!! We miss you all and will be praying for something wonderful to come along soon!! Love you guys!
~Erin
I love you. Thanks for sharing that. We're praying for you guys
Sorry this happened. My heart is heavy for you. I know you are exercising your faith muscles. xlxl
xoxo
We are praying for you! You guys are amazing and faithful, and I am confidant that the Lord is going to bless you with something wonderful. Sometimes it is hard to let go and trust in the Lord's timing, though. But, knowing that he can see all things and knows what is best for us has been a source of light and comfort during uncertain times.
Post a Comment