
This little girl is 9 months old! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!! The time has really flown by. Victoria is such a sweet little girl, we just love having her in our family.
-She has turned into a great little sleeper
-she is finally eating baby food
-she crawls EVERYWHERE and fast too!
-she loves Lachlynn
-she has no teeth
-she says "Da da" on demand
-she still can fit into some of her 0-3mo clothes
-she is so fun to be around
I took her to her 9 month appointment and she is now in the 3% for weight, she is 15lb. and 28 inches long. The Dr has encouraged me to work in some more feeding, which we are working on. She is such a little sweet heart, we love our Victoria.
4 comments:
So cute! I love the picture of her in her stroller, and her toothless grin reminds me of Bryant! He didn't have any teeth until he was 11 months old :) Love her, and I love you!!
She's so adorable! I can't believe how fast time is going by. We're going to be in Utah this week, we'll have to come by and see you guys!
love the tongue relaxed over the lower lip:) how's the extra feedings going?
Love this girl! She's so sweet!
Post a Comment