Sunday, May 13, 2012

Random

Trip to the park
J.D. in his sexy new suit
Lachlynn in her cool sun glasses
Lachlynn feeding Tori some cake batter
Cute picture of my cute Grandma and me
Just thought I would share these pictures that I like. P.S. I have a lot of new post down below! read on!!

4 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

I peeked in on your blog today. So happy I did. You are wonderful! xoxo

The Stone's said...

Love all the posts! Lachy's hair is so cute and your cakes are beautiful! Come play with me again!

britni jean said...

you and grandma are so cute!! as are your cute little girls in their pink!! okay, jd is cute two on the swing with tori!

Jess said...

How are you guys doing??? I don't know how else to get a hold of you guys. My phone got wiped clean and I lost numbers. Email me! farrfamily@live.com