Sunday, May 13, 2012
Lachlynn has hair!
Well for those of you who know Lachlynn know she has always been a little on the bald side. That's just how the girls are in this family, including me. I was bald till I was 3 just like Lachlynn. Since we are short on hair we have a huge collection of bows and head bands. I went through them the other day and I counted just over 70 bows!
Well Lachynn's hair has really started to grow! I can do real pony tails, not the little bitty baby kind, real pony tails! The other day I took her to my sister in-laws hair salon and she got her hair trimmed so it was all even. She thought it was so fun to sit in the big chair and have her hair done! It's really fun to do her hair and try different things now that I have something to work with. I love this little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was bald until I was three, too! Now I have such thick hair that I don't know what to do with it sometimes. There is still hope!
Post a Comment