Sunday, May 13, 2012
8 month!
8 months can you believe it?
She is really growing! She is such a happy baby, I have been blessed to have such content babies.
Some facts...
*she loves rice cereal, nothing more! I have tried fruits and veggies, but she hates them. We are still trying.
*she loves to be wrapped up before she goes to sleep. She comes undone while she sleeps, but she has to be wrapped before.
*she scoots everywhere! She can really move.
*she learned how to clap and also shake her head "no" this last week and sometimes does them at the same time, pretty funny!
*still her favorite thing to say is dada! still working on mama!
*she loves Lachlynn, I will put Victoria in Lachlynn's room with her and they will just play together.
*she also learned to give little kisses, so sweet.
*she is 14 lbs. she is in the 9%. She have some 0-3 that still fit! Mostly wears 3-6mo.
WE love our little Victoria!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment