Monday, December 3, 2012
14 weeks
So here I go again with my pregnancy pictures!
This pregnancy came as a complete shock and surprise to say the least! I got all my certifications completed and finished in June and have been teaching cycling, kickboxing, boot camps, and weight lifting classes at Golds gym. Well I can get really busy teaching and so in September my period was late and I thought I was just working out too much and it was throwing my cycle off. I had my sister buy me a pregnancy test from the dollar store just in case. I took the test and it was POSITIVE!!!! Like I said I was shocked. J.D. and I knew we wanted a 3rd child, but just not for another 2 years! The Lord had different plans for us. It was very overwhelming and hard to swallow at first. J.D. gave me a blessing that night and in that blessing it said " There is a special spirit that needs to be here at this exact time". I could not argue with that. I was reminded that this is not MY child, this is Heavenly Father's sweet child and he will send them when HE is ready. My anxiety has turned into excitement. I know that it will be hard having Victoria and this one only 21 months apart, but I know it's meant to be.
So I am 14 weeks, but this was me at 13 weeks. This pregnancy has been very easy and I feel very fortunate for that. Victoria and Lachlynn take naps at the same time, so I can even grab some shut eye on the days I really need it. Like I said I teach work out classes at Golds gym, sometimes twice a day. I have still been able to teach all my same classes and feel great! The Lord has truly blessed me. I have sister-in laws who are not able to have children and would give anything to be able to do so. It makes me realize what a huge miracle it is to carry a child. We are all very excited and Lachlynn already tells me that she can't wait to hold the new baby. We got to hear the heart beat the other day and it was very reassuring because I never really feel pregnant! We get to find out what we are having in TWO WEEKS!!!! I can't wait. Lachlynn thinks it's another little sister, but I have no clue! We will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this!! I have been going through papers over here and I just found the receipt for those pregnancy tests :) funny!! I love you!!!!!! And I'm o so excited to find out what you're having!!
oh my goodness!!! congratulations! you look amazing, i wish we lived closer, you would be a good teacher, it would be fun to take a class from you :) oh, we are so excited you are having another baby!!! miss you, and you look amazing. love your family picture at the top too :)
Post a Comment