Tuesday, December 18, 2012
It's a BOY!!!!!
Yes you heard right, the Sheppards are going to have another BOY in the house! I was supposed to find out tomorrow, but two weeks ago I started bleeding so I called my Dr. and she had me come in for an ultrasound. The ultrasound showed that my placenta had a small tear in it. So I had to take it easy for a few days and not teach any classes and it would heal on it's own. Very glad the baby is healthy and fine. So when they were doing the ultrasound I asked if it was too early to tell what the sex was and she said let's take a peek. You could right away see that it was not flat like my little girls!! I was thinking it was another girl all along, but we got another surprise! A little BOY!
We are busy thinking of boy names and I am busy already buying little boy clothes! This is so new to me!! J.D. thought is was a girl too, but he was pleasantly surprised.
Well this is me at 16 weeks. I thought Victoria's pregnancy went by fast, but this one is really flying by. I am just starting to feel some little movements and flutters, which it so fun! We are very excited to welcome a little BOY to the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! I love having a boy :)
Oh fun!!! Congrats
Post a Comment