Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Well we had an awesome christmas filled with lots of family, food, and fun! J.D.'s sister even came into town from Arizona to be with us. I am so mad because I kept forgetting to take my camera to all of our fun events. So I just posted a few pictures of our little Christmas.
Waiting to come and see their presents!
This girl asked Santa for a baby wanna walk and a helmet and that's just what she got! She wrote santa a letter that said... "I want a baby wanna walk and a helmet please. I have been a little bad, but mostly good". It was so cute and honest!
This girl was just happy to open presents.
She LOVES this little car!
The girls in their Christmas out fits. Man they are getting big!
This is me at 18 weeks! I am almost half way there!!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Most the time I forget I am pregnant and I am busy taking care of the girls. I am feeling really good. I have been feeling baby kick a lot lately. J.D. has been able to feel too, which is awesome!

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

i love all of these pictures, and i love you.