Wednesday, January 23, 2013

20 weeks...half way!W

Well 20 weeks has come and gone. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy it going! I am now 21 weeks and feeling fine. I am starting to feel harder kicks and more movement which is always fun. J.d. will just put his hand on my belly while we watch T.V. and he can feel him kicking away. I am still teaching my classes at the gym just fine with a few modifications of course. I still don't show a whole lot, but it's coming. We went to the ultra sound last week and believe it or not I was measuring a head of schedule. He looks really good, we got lots of cute pictures. The lady kept commenting on all of his muscles! He has ripped little arms. There is no fat on them so his muscle tone was awesome! What can I say, he has Hancuff blood in him. All in all I am feeling really good and baby boy is healthy as can be!

3 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

you look beautiful as always! I can't tell you how excited I am to meet baby boy!

Laura said...

So exciting your having a boy!!

Caitlin & Isaac Mortensen said...

Gurrllll! You look so good. I am way huge compared to you and I'm just a few weeks behind you. What is my problem? Oh well, I shouldn't compare because it's fun for me to show off my baby bump.