I know I post a lot of pregnancy pics, but I did this with my last pregnancy and it was so cool to watch the changes week to week. So here is 22 week! I am feeling really good still and I am starting to show more and more.
I wanted to share this picture because I thought it was so funny. I just got the girls out of the bath and dressed in their jammies, When I hear a splash! Victoria jumped in the bath again fully clothed, that little stink!
3 comments:
i can't believe you're 22 weeks along! it goes by fast when i'm not right there with you, and when i don't see you every day. glad your feeling so good. that is a blessing to never take lightly.
How on earth are you so TINY!!
Cami, Hyrum does the samething and he is fast so if I don't let the water out quick I have a huge mess!
Post a Comment