Sunday, January 13, 2013
"Happily ever after"
Today in young women's we asked the girls to write down on a piece of paper their dreams and hopes for the future, what they really wanted. A couple girls shared some of their hopes and dreams for their future. It was neat to hear their comments and thoughts. We then read President Uchtdorf's talk "Happily ever after". He says the gospel provides HIS happily ever after. He then promised that if we live the gospel and follow God's plan we can have our happily ever after.
After church today, I was thinking about my happily ever after. I kept thinking of the love I have for J.D. and my girls. I never knew I could love so much! The Lord knew how to make us happy when he created the family. I have friends who are single and they view my life crazy raising two children and another one the way. I can not even begin to describe to them the joy I have in my life. Yes things are busy and crazy sometimes, but my little family is truly my "Happily ever after". I thank my Heavenly father for loving me enough to provide me with the sweet blessing of being married and being a mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen to that. Love you!
Post a Comment