Tuesday, February 12, 2013
24 weeks and ode to hair!
I don't know if you remember, but my Lachlynn has been bald since the day she was born! She takes after me, I was bald until I was 3. Well this last 6 months her hair has really started to come in and it's CURLY! I don't know where she got that. I posted " before and after" pictures. The photo above is the before and look and this after....
I even got an action shot of her hair! J.D. and I often wondered what lachynn would look like with hair and now we know! I sure love our beautiful Lachlynn!!
Well here I am at 24 weeks. I am starting to show! Finally since my uterus is tipped backwards so much it really takes time for me to show. I am feeling really good, I can sleep great through the night, and no heart burn. I really can't complain. This pregnancy has been good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
all this happened in six months! wow! that's some crazy awesome hair right?!
Cute curls and pretty momma. Love you Camie Leah! xoxo
Awwww! I can't believe those curls! I LOVE them! I remember when we first met you guys and she was a cute little baldy rockin' adorable headbands! She is so adorable and looks so grown up from forever ago that we saw you. And You, YOU look FANTASTIC! Always do and did though!
I had hair like this! Good luck! :) Anyway, cute baby bump! I'm glad the pregnancy is going so well!
Post a Comment