Tuesday, February 26, 2013

We are moving!

It happened last month. J.D. asked me how I felt about moving. I wasn't prepared for that question. We thought about it that week and looked at building our own house, but the yards are so small compared to what we have now so we kept looking. I wasn't sure we should even move so that sunday we prayed and fasted about it and we got the feeling that Heavenly Father didn't mind if we stayed or moved it was up to us. That answer was even harder. So we put off the move till this summer. Well we happened to find a house we fell in love with that was in west jordan. It was only on there one day and we were the first to look at it and put an offer on it. It has all the things we wanted...good location, big back yard, more room, and it even had quakies my favorite kind of tree. The family that we are buying it from can't move out till April which worked out perfect for us because we hadn't even sold our house. SO in a week and a half we found a house and sold ours! The Lord's hand was definitely in this whole process! He has made everything work out so nicely! So glad I have a Father in Heaven who cares for me! So we move March 8th into my parents house and live till April. We are really excited about the new house! This is me at 26 weeks!!! I thought this pregnancy has flown by so far, but with the move it will go by even faster! I have really noticed my belly growing this week and his kicks are getting a lot harder! I will have a new baby boy before I know it!

3 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

Nice to hear about your good news. And extra nice to see you! You are so pretty. I love you! xoxo

Jess said...

Oh wow! Exciting news and it is amazing how things work out and our Heavenly Father blesses us!!!! I miss the neighborhood but we have been truly blessed with the decision that we made. I can't believe it's already been a year since we moved! Good luck with everything!

PrincessJulia said...

We will miss having you as neighbors but are so happy for you all!