We did it! we moved!! It was hard to pack up and know we would never live in that house again. we have been very blessed to have lived in this house. we have loved living in this house and we also made a lot of great friends, that we will miss. As of now we are making ourselves comfortable at my parents for the next 3 weeks till we can move in April 4th.
Well here I am at 28 weeks! I am starting to feel uncomfortable. Moving while your 7 months pregnant is not a good idea. I swear this last week my belly really popped! I really look pregnant now. At my 20 week ultrasound they found little spots on the baby's heart. My Dr said it was probably nothing to worry about and that they would do another ultrasound at 28 weeks so we do that tomorrow. It will be fun to see little guy again and hopefully he is healthy and well.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
28 weeks
We did it! we moved!! It was hard to pack up and know we would never live in that house again. we have been very blessed to have lived in this house. we have loved living in this house and we also made a lot of great friends, that we will miss. As of now we are making ourselves comfortable at my parents for the next 3 weeks till we can move in April 4th.
Well here I am at 28 weeks! I am starting to feel uncomfortable. Moving while your 7 months pregnant is not a good idea. I swear this last week my belly really popped! I really look pregnant now. At my 20 week ultrasound they found little spots on the baby's heart. My Dr said it was probably nothing to worry about and that they would do another ultrasound at 28 weeks so we do that tomorrow. It will be fun to see little guy again and hopefully he is healthy and well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did the appointment go?
Hi Camie, thinking of you today. You make me smile to be your aunt. xoxo
Post a Comment