This is me at 32 weeks!! I can't believe it, in 7 weeks I will have a baby boy! Please disregard my appearance and sweats. That's all I have been wearing the last few days while I unpack everything. I have been feeling really good, just getting more uncomfortable as I get bigger. So as far as our move, it is all done. I wanted to have everything unpacked in one weekend, and I am happy to say that EVERYTHING is unpacked!! We had so much help from family and friends, which helped a lot since I can't really being lifting a whole lot these days. We absolutely love our new house and I will post pictures soon. Next project: getting baby Cashton's room ready :)
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
32 weeks, and all moved in!
This is me at 32 weeks!! I can't believe it, in 7 weeks I will have a baby boy! Please disregard my appearance and sweats. That's all I have been wearing the last few days while I unpack everything. I have been feeling really good, just getting more uncomfortable as I get bigger. So as far as our move, it is all done. I wanted to have everything unpacked in one weekend, and I am happy to say that EVERYTHING is unpacked!! We had so much help from family and friends, which helped a lot since I can't really being lifting a whole lot these days. We absolutely love our new house and I will post pictures soon. Next project: getting baby Cashton's room ready :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment