Friday, April 19, 2013

4 years old!

This little girl is 4! I can't believe how old she is getting. Here are a few things about Lachlynn.... 1.she loves to wear flip flops 2.she loves to watch "leap frog, letter factory" 3.she loves to learn, loves it when you teach her something new. 4.takes dance and loves it 5.loves her Heavenly Father and KNOWS he loves her 6.she is kind to her little sister and tries hard to be kind to others 7.loves the song" This girl is on fire" 8.loves all things sweet (just like her mom) 9.Likes to do chores...taking out the trash and washing windows are her specialties 10.loves to play with her cousins any chance she gets. We love our Lachlynn Aleah She really wanted a "puppy" party and that's what she got. She wanted a brand new shirt that had a puppy on it. She wanted a cake that looked like a dog, and some dog cupcakes. I had so much fun making the cakes, I really liked making the dog bones out of fondant. Oh she also wanted to go to IHOP for her birthday too, so we went to IHOP for brunch. I think all in all it was a great day. Sure love this girl! :)

1 comment:

britni jean said...

Cute cakes!! Happy birthday lachlynn!