Friday, January 10, 2014

8 months

Where does the time go?!! 8 months!! Cashton is 8 months old. I swear he is learning something new everyday. He has mastered the crawling, sitting up, and now is pulling himself up on things. I heard him in his crib the other day and I walked in to find him standing up in the crib. Where did my baby go? Cashton is such a happy little boy. Everyone always tells me how happy and smiley he is. We had his surgery to fix his urethra last month at primary childrens. When the surgery was over we went back to see him and the nurses kept telling us how nice it was to have such a happy baby. In fact some nurses were asking our nurse why a patient who was waiting for surgery was in recovery. They couldn't believe how happy he was after surgery. We all love this guy, he brings a lot of love to our family.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Omigoodness your kids have gotten so big and they're so cute. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since we moved away from the neighborhood. I hope you guys are doing great!