Friday, January 10, 2014

Lachy lou

I haven't blogged in forever. Life with 3 kids is busier then I thought it would be. I think I have started my last three entrees like that, but it's true. Life is busy, but happy. Anyways this sweet girl is my joy! I have noticed lately how much she has grown and how mature she is. I found a picture of her the other day with she was 9 months old. I looked at it and got emotional, I couldn't believe how fast she has grown up. I remember her so well at that age and now she such a big girl. I think the hardest thing for me is her independence. I love that she can do so many things, but I miss her needing me so much! I love this little girl so much. A few things about her... She LOVES frozen the movie! She listens to the sound track everyday. She goes to preschool, loves dance, and truly likes to help others. I love you Lahcy Lou

No comments: