Thursday, August 28, 2008

Go J.D. go!

J.D. did the jordanelle triathlon last week and he loved it. It did so good! We stayed over night in park city friday and then he raced on sat. The whole time I watched him I just kept thinking " I want to do this" we decided that after the baby comes next year we will both do it. I am so proud of him.



6 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

J.D. you're amazing!!! And Cambone, you're so cute. I hope Landon's O.k., please let us know what's going on. We'll keep him in our prayers. Love you!

Tanya said...

jd is my current idol! seriously, maybe i can learn how to swim better and we can all do something competitive togther. blast my IT band!!!

Jamie said...

Wow way to go JD! That is seriously an awesome accomplishment!

The Harding Hive said...

Hi Camie! Chris said he saw you there. You know what? I am like you, every time I watch Chris in a Triathlon, I want to do it, too. I have one problem though, I can't swim to save my life....literally. Great job JD.

Kayla R. said...

OH my HOW FUN CAM:) I want to do one next summer too so maybe I will do it with you! We are training for the St. George full marathon:) I am so excited! Hey, I saw Zach at the Hunter game last night* It was so nice to see some west valley friends*:) Well Ilove you Cam Bam:)

Nicole said...

Awesome Bro! We are proud of you as well! So excited for you and Cam and the baby!