I hope you guys had such a fun day! We love you so much! I hope you had a few gumballs today too:) Cam, I'm watching Princess Diaries right now, and it makes me think of you, "not YOU, I don't even know you!" love you!
whoa! a whole year, that's crazy! i'm glad you posted a picture of the cake massacre. i know that brings up many mixed emtions including rage and hatred:)
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary, Cam and Jade! You guys are the cutest. I hope you have a great celebration. Love you two!!
Oh so fun! I can't believe it's already been a year! Fun times! Love you both!!!
I hope you guys had such a fun day! We love you so much! I hope you had a few gumballs today too:) Cam, I'm watching Princess Diaries right now, and it makes me think of you, "not YOU, I don't even know you!" love you!
Oh, so cute! But, where are the Shepps?!! We were there too! And we love you guys just as much! Come check out our blog. Miss you guys so much!
whoa! a whole year, that's crazy! i'm glad you posted a picture of the cake massacre. i know that brings up many mixed emtions including rage and hatred:)
Fun pictures, I love your dress! Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary to you! Has it really been a year?!? Congrats and hers's to many years to come!
YEAH!!! Copngrats:) Love you guys
Congratulations!!! Wow Cam you are gorgeous! Those pictures are great. It's crazy how fast time flies huh?
Post a Comment