Saturday, August 16, 2008

A little family history

J.D. has always been interested in family history and he loves to do genealogy. while working on some genealogy he found that he has some family from the 1800's in the Manti cemetery. Of course he wanted to go see them, so took a little road trip to Manti. We visited the cemetery and while we were there we did a session in the Manti temple. It was beautiful. I was not super excited to go on this little road trip, but it ended up being a really fun day!


8 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

How awesome. I wish my hubby were into his family history. You look beautiful, Cambone. How are you feeling? Let me know if you need anything.

The Stone's said...

That's great Cam! Remember when we went to the Manti pageant with my mom and stayed in the dinkiest hotel alive! Love it! Miss you!

Tanya said...

road trips are not on my top ten list either:)

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

good for you guys! I love you Cam! You look so pretty in that picture!

Jamie said...

Oh I love road trips! And the Manti Temple. Although it is hard to sit in a car and then a two hour session when you're preggo and having to use the bathroom every five minutes! And Shine is right, you do look beautiful! Ü

The Gag-nears said...

I love that you went there! I am jealous! We totally need to go together sometime to spread the family history love. Sorry I totally crashed (well Camie and I) in the hang out session the other night. We really do love you guys SO much and love to hang out - we need to go oin on some new games. curses is a fun one or music catch Phrase. Anyway, sorry again and I hope Camie is feeling good!

Nicole said...

What a special day! I too love the family history and am grateful for the pics. The emailed ones were blurry though. Hope you're feeling well. Love you!

Carolyn Howell said...

Your announcement post seemed to be overflowing with comments so I am responding here. When we heard the news we got so excited we went out to eat at Serendipity to celebrate. We love you. Congrats! xoxo