Friday, December 24, 2010

Here's another...

Another wedding cake! I was pretty busy with cakes this month, but I have had a lot of fun too. I need to make a cake blog so not every post has pictures of cakes. Anyways this one was three tier. The bottom was vanilla with raspberry filling, the middle was a spice cake with butter cream filling, and the top was chocolate with raspberry filling. The outside was a vanilla butter cream frosting. It was for my cute cousin's wedding. Anyways now that I have cakes out of the way, I can focus on Christmas full force! I love Christmas, Lachlynn was so little last year and didn't really understand what was going on, but this year she is excited which makes me and J.D. way excited! I hope you all have a happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

enough with the cakes already! just kidding. i'm excited for you to teach me some basic stuff so i can start doing this the right way, and not my own made up way:)