Christmas is not Christmas until we do our Sheppard family nativity. Every year we act out the nativity with J.D.'s family. J.D. has been doing this ever since he was born. Lachlynn and I were "sheppards", how fitting, and J.D. was a wise man and a donkey!
Then we went to my parents and we open Christmas pj's. Lachlynn opened hers and said " oh my jammies".
She had such a good time opening presents! I think her favorite things she got were her baby doll and these blocks. I find her in her room playing with the blocks and her dolly all the time, it's so cute. She will talk to her baby and say things like. " nigh, nigh baby" or singing to her baby while rocking her.
She loves to dress like me. I was wearing high heels the other day and she went and got her dress up shoes and put them on. Later I was trying on my new leg warmers and she wanted to wear some,so this is Lachlynn's version.
4 comments:
love that headband too! how fitting that jd was a donkey.(it was too easy)
Im glad you guys had a good Christmas! Hope you guys are doing good!!
she is so dang cute!!! glad you had a good christmas
I just can't tell you how much I love that little girl. So glad she's my niece!!!!
Post a Comment