Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LOVE this girl!

Well the other night when the so called blizzard rolled into town my niece was sleeping over and wanted to go out in the snow, so we braved it and played in it for awhile. I was so fun!!! I love Lachlynn's little snow gear.



We celebrated my 24th birthday, man I feel old. I still feel like Iam 18. It was so fun. Anybody who knows me knows I LOOOVVVEEE my birthday. I pretty much can't sleep the night before. J.D. goes the extra mile each year to make it really special. He is very sweet. Also if anybody knows me they will know I LOOOOVVEE cake. So like always I ate cake for my birthday breakfast and so did Lachlynn, what a good mom.


Like I said I just love this girl! She got new Pj's, she calls them her ridit jammies, because they have frogs all over them. She had just woken up and I love her messy hair. She is finally getting hair! YAY!!!


We put up Lachlynn's Christmas tree in her room and she loves it! She can't fall asleep with out it on. If I forget she will tell me "mama lights on".

The other day I was cleaning the house and I realized that I hadn't seen her in a while. I looked everywhere and was calling her name, but she was nowhere to be found. I walked by the laundry room and noticed out of the corner of my eye the dryer door open. She was playing hid and go seek, but didn't let me know. She is so clever!

She is getting really excited with all the Christmas stuff. The other day the "Toys r us" magazine came in the mail and she loved looking at all the toys.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

so you did put her tree in her room. so fun! that birthday cake was good, smashed and all:) the real snow after the blizzard was crazy right, sheesh! pretty pretty girls, camie and lachy.

The Stone's said...

So cute! I love her little pink tree! That's so cute! And I love her messy hair! And I love you!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I just LOVE that little girl!

Spencerandkirsty said...

I hope you had a good birthday! Lachlyn is getting so big!! Kaybree got a pink tree too! Hope everything is going good for you guys!