Monday, August 15, 2011

34 weeks!

I am now 35 weeks, but these pictures are from 34 weeks. I am getting more impatient waiting for this baby to come! I know I only have 4 week left and that it will go by fast, but it still seems like a long time!!! I went to the Dr last week and everything looks good. victoria was breech for the last few weeks so my Dr was staring to get a little worried, but we did another ultrasound and she was a good girl and turned on her own. I am having more and more contractions these days, I hope it's a good sign that labor will be easier, smoother, and a whole lot quicker then last time!


I was busy baking cakes the other day and Lachlynn was just playing in her room. I noticed that I couldn't hear Lachlynn. I went into the living room and she told me that she was taking a nap with her baby. She got this new dolly for potty training and she loves it! She takes it EVERYWHERE! We got it for her a couple weeks ago, but you would think she's had it for years by the shape it's in. It's very sweet watching her take care of her dolly. She is such a little mommy!

Here is my latest cake! I had a lot of fun with it. I have one more cake this week and then I am not committing to anymore cakes till after Victoria is born. I was rolling out the fondant and I would start getting contractions, so I don't think it's a smart idea to make any cakes in my 9th month.

7 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So beautiful!! And 4 weeks Cam!!!!! I can't wait. I love you so SO much!!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Glad you are my sister. So glad.

Tanya said...

that cake turned out so good! these last four weeks will be a breeze:)

tam said...

Your cake looks amazing!! Great job!!

McRachie said...

I miss you Camie! You and Lachlynn are SO CUTE. Also your cake looks amazing! Good luck with the delivery!

ScottandTia said...

cam, that cake turned out great! so beautiful!!! lachlynn is getting so big!

Laura said...

I think if most of these nurses I work with were to see your belly, they would say you were having a boy because you don't carry wide (which apparently means girl), you carry nicely right out front :)