Here are few cute pictures of Lachy I just wanted to post.
Here I am at 32 weeks! This picture is a little late now that I am almost 34 weeks. Things are going great. I am starting to feel uncomfortable and big. I went to the Dr. last week and my Dr said I look really small and was worried so we did another ultra sound to make sure everything was fine. Baby Victoria looked so much bigger now then she was at 20 weeks! She had no room to move around. After all that we found out that all of her measurements are right on track, so no worries! It's nice to know that she is fine and healthy because There are people at the gym who constantly ask me if my baby is healthy or if somethings if wrong because I am smaller. My Dr said that I carry so far back that I just don't show a lot. Lucky I guess :)
4 comments:
Nice work potty training! I am glad everything is looking good with your baby, I wish I carried mine as far back as you do!
I cannot believe how tiny you look!!! WOW I am glad that the baby is growing and doing well! GOOD JOB Lachlynn! Way to be potty trained!!
Yay for potty training and healthy babies! Oh and yay for only 5 or 6 more weeks!! Love you
That is funny, I have to have another u/s at 32 weeks to "check the size" too...although this past week I'm feeling huge so I'm not worried at all! Hopefully maybe you can come to the shower tomorrow? :) Than I can see you in person!
Post a Comment