Friday, August 26, 2011

4 years and 36 weeks!

HAPPY 4 YEARS!!!!!! We just had our 4th anniversary this week. I can't believe it's been that long. I still feel like I am 18 not almost 25! J.D. and I were talking yesterday and kept saying things like..."This time 4 years ago we were driving to the temple" or "This time 4 years ago we were at our reception". We haven't celebrated our anniversary yet because J.D. is SO BUSY! He goes to work and then he coaches high school football at west jordan high school. He usually doesn't get home till 9 or 10. So we are having a big date day tomorrow and going to hit the town! I love J.D. so much! I have said this before, but he literally makes me laugh everyday! He is my joy and I am so blessed to have him with me for forever!

36 weeks folks, 36 weeks!!!!! I can't believe I only have 3 more to go. I went to my Dr appt. this week and I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced! That was huge for me because with Lachlynn I didn't have those measurements till 41 weeks! So I hope to keep dilated on my own! I had some awful contractions the other day that were about 6 minutes apart and we were going to go to the hospital, but they finally let up. It was kind of scary and exciting. My dr. said that if I went into labor she wouldn't stop me so who knows if i'll have this baby early!

Here is a cake a made for my nephew, he loves snakes and lizards! The last cake I make for a while!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

happy 36 weeks!!! you are so there, right!?! and happy anniversary!!! glad we ran into you guys last night. that was fun since we hardly ever see you guys anymore;) i'm so excited for you to bring home little girl soon. hopefully, little Baze will be here for her homecoming:)

Jess said...

How fun! I can't believe how fast time has flown by. You've got such an adorable bump. :)

Spencerandkirsty said...

Happy Anniversary! You still look so little! I am jealous! I look bigger than you and I still have 3 more months! I hope that everything is going good for you guys!