Friday, September 9, 2011

38 weeks!

Here is what I look like full grown! We are excited to welcome little Victoria into our family in just 7 days!!!!!!!!! This is the last pregnancy picture I will post. I know I have posted a lot of pictures, but it's fun to look back and see the progress over the months. Well the next pictures posted will be of our new little family! Wish us luck!

I love this little picture my lachlynn. She is so excited for baby Victoria to come. I tell her that she will always be my baby, but says " mom, I will be your big girl baby".

5 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck!! I know she'll be beautiful!

ScottandTia said...

good luck!! we are so excited for your new baby girl!!! lachlynn is so dang cute in that picture

The Stone's said...

Oh my gosh! ONE WEEK!!!!! Cam, that is so exciting! I can't wait to see her! She'll be pretty just like her momma!

Tanya said...

this is really exciting! this week is going to just fly by. we can't wait to meet our new little neighborhood niece:)

Jess said...

So exciting! :) Good luck with everything!