Friday, September 30, 2011

Little Victoria

Just wanted to share some pictures we have taken the last couple weeks! That's right I said weeks, Victoria is already 2 weeks old!!!! I can't believe it.



6 comments:

Camie and JD said...

so beautiful. Love her. And you!!

Camie and JD said...

wow. This is really Shine.I'm at mom's and I accidently, somehow was logged in as you. That was wierd. Love you. still.

Camie and JD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Stone's said...

I love that pic of Victoria and Lachlynn together. Victoria looks so so so tiny. She's beautiful! Love you!

Laura said...

Brandon said, "WOW. look at how girlie." lol. She is a tiny little thing like Landon...today he is up to her birth weight :) but I love it. She is a cutie. Can't wait for them to meet!

ScottandTia said...

so cute!!!