she is finally 7 pounds
she drinks 4 ounces
she loves her binky(so glad)
she is a great sleeper, about 7 hours straight
She is still in newborn everything! The 0-3 months drowned her
she had started to smile at you when you talk to her
We all love our little victoria, especially Lachlynn. Yesterday she said to me, " Mom Victoria is my best friend".
My awesome cousin took these cute pictures for us, Thanks Erin! :) Enjoy!








7 comments:
Beautiful baby. Beautiful family. Only 7 lbs at one month. . .wow! What a sweetheart. Wish we could meet her.
oh very cute pictures!! Only 7 pounds still?!? tiny little thing...
She's so cute. Ever since JD showed us that picture I think she looks just like him!
These pictures are adorable!
I love all these pictures! So glad i got to cuddle her cute, tiny, pink self today. Love you sister.
awesome pictures cam! your baby is tiny! and i'm so jealous that she takes a pacifier. mine won't.
I love the ones of the 'sisters' on the couch! So Cute!
Post a Comment