Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dance

My little girl started dance! She has been so excited! She has watched her friends and cousins dance and has been asking me when she can start. Looks who's dancing now! The picture of her sitting on the bench I love because the little girl beside her is my best friends little girl. Who would of thought we would both have little girls and both in the same dance class?  So fun. She was so excited the whole week.  I picked her up after class and she was telling me all about the things she learned. I can't believe she is old enough to go to dance. I love this little girl.



3 comments:

The Stone's said...

So glad she's loving it. Love Pais's face in that pic!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So so fun! I love that little girl so much!

Jess said...

That looks like it's got to be so much fun! :)