Is she not the sweetest thing?
Her theme was hot pink and orange, everything was hot pink and orange. I had so much fun planning her party. We had our families there to help celebrate with us. It was so much fun! Here's the cake and cupcakes I made, she for sure has a sweet tooth like her mama.
I just can't believe my sweet baby is 1! This last year with her in our family has been so much fun. Lachlan loves having a little sister and we love our Victoria! I took her to her 12 month appt. And she is only 17 lb. She is just so tiny, still wears 6 months clothing.
We love you Victoria!











2 comments:
Awww Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is one already. Such an adorable little girl!
Seriously - A year old and we haven't met her yet!!! Can't wait until the reunion.
Post a Comment