Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy 5 years!

< div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
Can't believe it's been 5 years. It still feels like yesterday that I was sending J.D. off on his mission. Well in 5 short years we have moved 6 times, been through 5 cars, lived in 2 states, have had 2 beautiful girls, and have had many many good times. I know there is so much more to come in the next 5 years. I love J.D. So for our anniversary J.D. surprised me and took me to the cheesecake factory and then to the grand America. It was so much fun to just hang out with each other. Life gets complicated some times raising a family so it's so important to take time to be together.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! I keep forgetting that we got married within a week of each other!

The Stone's said...

So fun! How did you like the Grand America? Did they have a good breakfast? That's pretty much how I measure whether it was a good stay or not... the breakfast.

Lynnette said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!