
I just love this picture! I love how big and brown Lachlynn's eyes are. J.D. always says that her eyes sparkle, they are beautiful.I just thought I would do a little update on Lachlynn. 1. She flashes a smile at anyone who talks to her, 2. she is starting to talk and make all sorts of different sounds,3. she just loves that baby who smiles back at her in the mirror,she will spend a good 15 minutes just smiling and talking to herself, 4. My new favorite thing she does is laugh, I can get her to crack up! Anyways, we are doing good out here and can't believe how fast the time is going! We have already been here for a whole month, Wow! I started a cake decorating class and I have to make my very first cake. I will take a picture for you. Iam kinda afraid of taking this class, because I learned how to make four different types of yummy butter cream frosting's, and anyone who knows me knows that I LOOOOOVE butter cream frosting.
Here are just a few of my favorite things out here in good old PA
1. Lachlynn and I get to have lunch with J.D. since he works so close to home.
2. They have beautiful running trails
3. Once it is dark, if you go out side you can see a bunch of twinkling fire flys
4. My cake class
5. we have such a welcoming ward.
we miss and love you all, can't wait to see you!!!
7 comments:
she is darling!!!
Love this pic and that video is absolutely the cutest ever! You guys are great parents and have such a precious little girl that melts the heart! We Utahns miss you and love you and can't wait to see you!
she is changing so much. i think all baby girls' eye's sparkle. isn't it wonderful. we thought(think) the same thig about tasia. you will have to teach me everything you know when you get home. i may be calling you for tips on tasia's cake and the frosting. i miss fire flies so much. and running trails, those would come in handy right about now. so would you! miss you and love you. and don't think you too good to leave comments on my blog. lol.
Auntie Carolyn was here! Lots of love to you. Enjoy every day of that wonderful internship. You will bless and be blessed by those around you...wherever you are! xoxo
Cutest pic ever! Miss you!
Love thsi picture of Lachy sue. Miss her! Like I said in my other comment - the buttercream frosting would be so dangerous for me too.
Post a Comment