Tuesday, May 7, 2013

36 weeks

Another pregnancy post, bear with me I am almost done. Iam feeling a lot of pressure these days, feels like a bowling ball in between your legs is the best way to describe it!! I am still teaching my classes and feeling good, except every time I lunge or squat I feel TONS of pressure. I am going to the Dr tomorrow and they are going to check me, I hope all this pressure is started to dilate me some! I spent literally the whole day with my mom decorating Cashton's room. We made curtains, pictures frames, pillows, and cute little crafts. My mom is amazing at what she does. We are doing an owl theme for his room and my mom just sketched an owl on a piece of paper and then made this way cute owl pillow. I am telling you this woman has some awesome craft skills!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

How fun! That owl is adorable! And you look great. That's a cute top.