Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Fun in the sun

The other day it was extremely hot so we went to walmart and bought a pool. The girls played and played in that thing! I love watching them play and interact with each other. I love that I had two little girls first so they could be close little sisters. I absolutely love the picture of the two of them. We are very excited to see what a little boy will bring to our lives:) 37 weeks! I has to post my exciting news. I went to the Dr last week and was dilated to a 1+ and 50% effaced! I went again this week and was a 2+ and 70% effaced. This is so exciting because with the last pregnancies I just didn't really dilate. I hope this means a shorter labor!

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

That very first picture I totally thought was Lachlynn, till I saw the next one, and remembered that she's 4!! Those pictures are seriously some of the cutest I have ever seen of your cute girls. Which is saying a lot. And I'm so excited to meet my little nephew and hold him and cuddle him, and smell his newborn smell. Mmmmmm. I can't wait! I love you! (you looked beautiful on Sunday bytheway :)